||The TC-3 is a composite sampler designed to sample 1, 2 or 3 lines of waste or process water. The TC-3 uses pneumatic arm assemblies to sample the water as it flows through the stainless steel reservoir. One of the key features of the sampler is the unique design of the flow-through reservoir. By design, the reservoir creates turbulence in the area that is sampled. This turbulence ensures that suspended solids of all sizes typically found in wastewater flows are available for sample. As a result, the sample obtained is a true representation of the actual flow.
To make sure that the TC-3 will stand up to the corrosive environment typically found in wastewater treatment facilities, all wetted surfaces of the sampler are made of Stainless Steel, as well as the main wrap, refrigerator and hardware. All machine screws are treated to prevent seizing and to aid in servicing the sampler.
||The Marvel™ Stainless Steel refrigerator has been customized to increase the longevity of the unit. The following modifications have been made:
The TC-3 has 3 options for obtaining composite samples:
- The Solid State Electronic Thermostat has been relocated to the controlled environment of the Control Panel.
- The Potentiometer has also been relocated to the Control Panel.
- All copper surfaces have been covered by asphalt cork tape to prevent corrosion.
- A 4-20 mA signal from an automated building management program (PC)
- Sampling on a time bases maintained by the control panel
- Receiving signals originating at a flow meter